您现在的位置: 发奋学习网知识中心酒店餐饮管理酒店英语外语Service Before Departure 行前服务(酒店常用英语)

Service Before Departure 行前服务(酒店常用英语)

发奋学习网| http://www.ff70.com |酒店英语外语|人气:664次| 12-21
Service Before Departure 行前服务(酒店常用英语)

Service Before Departure    行前服务

-Mr.Jackson,it is said that you are leaving Beijing tomorrow.-杰克逊先生,听说你明天就要离开北京了。

-Yes,this is my last day in China.I'll take the international flight to New York tomorrow.
-是的,这是我在中国的最后一天了。明天我要乘国际航班回纽约。

-Are you leaving so soon?-这么快就要走吗?

-I wish I could stay longer.But I must get back to work.-我愿意能多呆一些时候,但我必须回去工作。

-We'll be sorry to see you go.Have you had a pleasant stay in China?-
我们见你走都依依不舍。你在中国这些天过得怎样?

-I have had a very enjoyabel sta

www.ff70.com y.-逗留期间我非常愉快。

-We hope you will visit China again some day.-我们希望你将来再来访问中国。

-I hope so,too.-我也希望能再来。

-Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?-行前你还有什么事要我们办吗?

-I'd like to buy something in the hotel as a souvenir.-我想要一点饭店里的东西作纪念。

-What do you want?-你要什么呢?

-Could you sell the slippers to me at a lower price?-这双草拖鞋可以折价卖给我吗?

-The design of that match box is so beautiful.Could I have it?-那只火柴盒图案很漂亮,送给我行吗?

-Yes,of course.Anything I can do for you?-当然可以。还有别的事要我做吗?

-I have some luggage to be packed.Please give me some packing paper,ropes and transparent sticky paper.-
我有几件行李要打包,请给我一些包装纸、绳和透明胶纸。

-Well,I'll take them at once.-好的,我马上给你拿来。

-I'm going to wei

www.ff70.com gh my luggage.Are there any scales?-我想把行李过一下磅,有磅秤吗?

-Yes,there is one near the service counter.Let me carry the luggage down-stairs
.-磅秤在服务台旁边,我帮你把行李拿下去。

-Leave these old clothes here as to decrease the weight of the luggage.
-这些旧衣服我不要了,减轻些重量。

-Is it necessary to wake you up tomorrow morning?-明天早晨要叫醒你吗?

-I'll leave the hotel at half past six tomorrow morning.Please wake me up at half past five.
-我明天六点三十分离店,请在五点半叫醒我。

-Are you going to have your breakfast in the hotel?-你准备在饭店吃早饭吗?

-Do you want to have your breakfast sent up to the room?
-要不要把早餐送到房间里来?

-Please order some European light refreshments for me and send them up to my room at five in the mornign.
-请你替我预订一份西餐早点,在五点钟送进房间。

-All right.Anything else?-好的,你还要别的吗?

www.ff70.com >-No,thanks.-谢谢,不要了。


如果觉得《Service Before Departure 行前服务(酒店常用英语)》不错,可以推荐给好友哦。
本文Tags: 酒店餐饮管理 - 酒店英语外语,酒店常用英语大全,酒店英语口语,常用英语 酒店
Copyright © 学习资源下载. All Rights Reserved .
本页提供Service Before Departure 行前服务(酒店常用英语),酒店英语外语,酒店常用英语大全,酒店英语口语参考。
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12